[Do yogurt treat insomnia]_ help sleep _ can you
Yogurt is a more common food in daily life and a food with many effects.
Many people think that yogurt has the effect of treating insomnia, but in fact, yogurt does not have a good effect on insomnia. On the contrary, milk, wheat, wheat, vinegar, sugar and other foods have a good effect on insomnia.
Here are some foods that can treat insomnia for everyone!
1. Milk Milk contains tryptophan, which is an essential amino acid for the human body.
Drink a glass of milk before bedtime, which contains too much tryptophan and sleeps.
2. Wheat has a sweet taste and has the effect of nourishing blood and soothe the nerves.
60 grams of selected floating wheat, 15 jujubes, 30 grams of licorice, 4 bowls of water, fry to 1 bowl, take in the morning and evening.
3, when vinegar is tired and difficult to sleep, take 1 tablespoon of vinegar, add warm water and take it slowly.
Keep your eyes closed when you know, and you will fall asleep in a moment.
4. When the syrup is irritable and difficult to sleep, you can drink 1 cup of syrup.
Helps inhibit the cerebral cortex from entering sleep.
5, longan flavor is sweet and warm, non-toxic.
Longan meat nourishes the heart and spleen, nourishes and soothe the nerves, can cure insomnia and forgetfulness, and neurasthenia.
Insomniacs can use 9 grams of longan meat and 15 grams of jujube kernels, stew soup, take before bedtime; or take a few fresh longan before bedtime.
6. Walnut Walnut is a nourishing and strong product, which is beneficial to the nervous system of the human body, forgetfulness, insomnia, dreaminess and poor diet.
Eat walnut kernels each morning or evening, or take walnut kernels, mashed black sesame seeds, and take 2 times a day, 10 grams each time, which is good for sleep.
7. Jujube has a sweet taste, nourish the stomach and strengthen the spleen, and tonify the qi.
Insomniacs use red dates alone 30?
60 grams, add sugar unless fried soup, take before bed each night.
You can also take 20 red dates and 7 onion whites, add water to boil, and take the residue.
8. Mulberry has a sweet and cold taste, and has the function of nourishing blood and nourishing yin.
Insomniacs can take 100 grams of mulberry, take appropriate amount of decoction orally, take 1 dose daily, and the treatment is unlimited.
Can I take mulberry cream, 1 tablespoon each time, 2 times a day?
3 times with warm water or rice wine.
9, lotus seeds have the role of nourishing the heart and soothe the nerves.
If the heart palpitations are not true and you have weak spleen and stomach, you can use cork lotus seeds, 10 grams of coriander seed, add glutinous rice to cook porridge, and add 1 large lotus leaf, cover it on the water, and eat porridge.
Those who have upset dreams and insomnia can use 30 lotus cores, add saline drops, decoction, and take them before bed each night.